New York Language School is interested in employing qualified active professionals with outstanding people skills. We’re looking for result-oriented employees who are willing to improve and grow.
We currently have the following job openings:
- English Teacher
- Native English Teacher
- Junior Administrator
- Marketing Intern
- Language Program Intern
When you choose New York Language School you choose:
- flexible schedule
- trainings and preparation
- career growth
- convenient location (all offices downtown)
- work in an active result oriented team
Employment process stages
1) Initial resume selection
Resume tips for teachers :
- include full information about your previous teaching experience (the average size of the groups you were teaching, levels)
- state your previous public speaking experience, if any
- specify your preferable schedule
- include full information about your previous experience but do not overload your resume with irrelevant details
- international experience is always an advantage, so do not hestitate to include it if you have any
- state additional skills which can help your career growth
- remember to include your contact information
2) Job interview
- bring a copy of your resume with you to your job interview
- learn some information about our school from the web page and job ad
- be ready to present a typical lesson plan to show your way of teaching (for those applying for teaching positions)
- be ready to come up with answers to practical questions about the job you’re applying for (other job openings)
3) Trial class for teachers
We are interested in employing a strong team of professionals, therefore all applicants for teaching positions are asked to teach one trial class.
This class is evaluated and plays one of major roles for application processes.
4) New teachers introductory training
Before our teachers start working we conduct a training for new employees.
The goal of the training is to introduce our way of working and specific methodology.
The training consists of both theoretical and practical part (performing a class using the newly learnt methodology)
You can only start work after the practical part of the training is passed.
The duration of the training can vary depending on the progress trainees make.
The training is completed with one more trial class evaluation.
5) Starting work as a teacher
We are interested in a team of employees who would work with us full-time.
However, be prepared to start with a part-time workload at first.
We gradually increase the amount of hours you teach.
To apply for any of the job openings please submit your resume stating the desirable position and contact information to employment